Location: Remote or Boston, MA
Type: Full-time or Contract
ianacare encourages, empowers, and equips family caregivers as they navigate care happening in the home. By identifying and building trust with family care teams, ianacare engages the right people towards the right actions to bridge gaps and improve outcomes in home-based care. Our solution rallies friends and family, curates benefits relevant to individual care situations, and helps navigate critical decisions. To date, we’ve supported over 40,000 families and have proven our platform reduces caregiver burnout, increases utilization of local and community resources, and enhances care coordination related to social and clinical activities of daily living. ianacare works with risk bearing entities to capture the enormous human and financial benefits of empowering the family care team in the home.
As Business Development & Growth Lead at ianacare, you will be hands-on in building a network of impactful partnerships to build revolutionary support for home-based care. We are looking for an experienced individual contributor dedicated to driving growth by identifying and securing new partnerships. You will lead the charge in identifying, evaluating, and structuring strategic business alliances and partnerships to build ianacare’s network of Value-Based Care providers and platforms, Accountable Care Organizations, and home health agencies.
The ideal candidate is an experienced BDR with a proven track record of success who has a deep understanding of healthcare priorities that drive buying decisions and thrives in a fast paced, rapid change start-up environment.
What You’ll Do:
You will research and build a landscape of viable partnership opportunities nationwide to identify and close partnership opportunities (including Value-Based Care providers and platforms, Accountable Care Organizations, home health agencies). After identifying appropriate targets in-line with ianacare’s goals, you will book meetings via outbound outreach, driving opportunity generation and network growth.
- 5+ years provider or payer related sales (or similar home health agency experience)
- Strong experience selling health technology preferred
- Familiarity with public and private value-based reimbursement and health system transformation efforts
- Experience in high growth startups- thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience in successfully closing large enterprise level deals while successfully navigating a complex sales cycle
- Proven successful track record of developing a sales pipeline and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills
- BA/S degree preferred
- Compelling communication abilities, adept at building strong relationships, with a charismatic leadership style
- Self-starter with a proven history of taking initiative, demonstrating a comfort with ambiguity.
- Analytical approach and very fast learner
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a compassionate mission-driven team.
- The chance to make a substantial impact on the lives of caregivers and care recipients.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A collaborative and innovative work environment.
- [for full time] Flexible, reasonable work/life balance
- [for full time] Stock options
- [for full time] Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- [for full time] 401K (no waiting period)
- [for full time] Unlimited PTO
This position is remote. Some travel may be required.
ianacare is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.